UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, July 02, 2012
FIRST DAY OF BEING A BUM...
Today marks the first day of me being a SAHM...

I was supposed to go to Pasig City Hall to retrieve my driver's license because I was apprehended for DTS almost a month ago hehe. Sorry, I couldn't find the time to settle my violation,however,my father who is supposed to drop me off there remembered that its Pasig Day today, so I just head back home and drive myself to our place in Cainta.

So how did I spend the day? mostly with online shopping, I was able to sort my make up and hubby's clothes to those we will bring to ME and those I will be giving away.

I was also ableto catch a flick: Ides of March in between online shopping and looking after my dear princess.  I spent the rest of the afternoon researching about embassy requirements and life there in Q.
posted by JV @ Monday, July 02, 2012  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER