UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
DOCUMENTS...LOTS OF IT!
I have been very busy with a lot of documents lately.

Having my diploma and transcript of records authenticated by DFA in preparation for working was a breeze since I employed the services of PPT Teleservice, shell out Php 1,200 for he two documents though. But I'm not complaining since I hate going to Manila myself, I would rather pay for a 3rd party services that to personally go there.

Next is having to line ip for 3 hours for updating my SSS ID, and I will not even have to see the new card until our next vacay here since card production will take 3 months, do they process the cards in the moon or something? Hays.

Gladly my Mum got Hermione's Baptismal Certificate for me, saved me a few trips to the Church since they had Hermione's 3rd name by mistake, instead of Amidala it became Amilada so the Bishop had to approve of this tiny correction.

I also went bank-hopping to open peso,dollar and trust fund since its best to save here, not for interest but for accessibility in case of emergency.

posted by JV @ Wednesday, October 10, 2012  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER