UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Sunday, August 12, 2012
RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAY
Its a hell of a week for most of our kababayans.

One week of nothing but rain. Last Monday, I managed to go to the gym for the body jam class, I went to the grocery and was startled by an sms coming from my mother-in-law informing me that the water in our village is already starting to get high, no thanks to the non-stop rain.

So I hurriedly pay my groceries and went straight home. I'm glad I was an hour earlier or I wouldn't be able to cross, and I'll be worried sick with Hermione in the house with just her yaya and the maid.

We were stuck home, thankfully our house was spared from the flood but not the village. No one can cross the neck-deep water. I'm happy that I was able to fill the ref with food so that would be one less of a worry. I'm just worried about the car, since was not able to get a comprehensive insurance for this year as I was busy with work back then.

Thank God we were spared. 

By Friday, my brothers and father came here to get us, the flood has subsided. After resting a bit, we immediately went to our relatives who were affected by the flood to extend some help. Hubby and I decided to donate Hubby's birthday money to those affected by flood but since I have close relatives that were directly affected, I suggested we give it to them.


posted by JV @ Sunday, August 12, 2012  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER