UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Friday, July 27, 2012
BREAKING OUT
My face is breaking out badly ever since I went off the pills. We're planning to have baby no. 2 next year (after the Europe trip) so I decided to stop it.

My face is usually oily and its breaking out easily, Diane 35 is my miracle worker.

I'm currently on Proactive + Panoxyl. I'm not sure  its working for me, I tried buying "The Regimen" from Acne.Org, however, it will take awhile to be shipped here. Together with lots of Vitamin Bs to make the acne at bay.

Hope there's a quick fix other than going on pill again. Hays.
posted by JV @ Friday, July 27, 2012  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER