UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Sunday, September 09, 2012
FIT
Yes, I'm ready for my medical exam for my Visa. Last April, I had myself checked and my cholesterol level is shooting up. So I had to slowly work on my diet. I still eat red meat,carbs and chocolates of course. And I sooooo love Burgers, Pizza and Pasta but I learned to eat just enough, I used to eat as if it was my last day haha.

I'm also into veggie salad and tea. In the last 2 weeks I also managed to cut back on rice.

When I had my latest medical exam (not yet the official one), all my tests came back
NORMAL. Thank God!

Now, I'm just waiting for the Visa and my boxes from Amazon and I'm ready to go!

posted by JV @ Sunday, September 09, 2012  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER