UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Friday, October 12, 2012
STILL HERE...
Yes, we're still here.

Unfortunately. Our Visa has been delayed. All the requirements were provided to the company last July but Ramadan came and most of the people went on vacay. Then came another "roundabout" -  its a long story so I will dubbed it as "roundabout".

But we're hanging in there. Still being positive that if its the right time, and the God permits, it will be available.

While PATIENTLY waiting for it, I'm burying myself with a lot of balikbayan boxes. We are allowed to send 300 kilograms of personal belongings and mind you I had to fill more than 10 boxes. Basically with our clothes, shoes, toys, cooking utensils, small appliances and anything I could think of that would make my life there easy.

I even purchased folding guide for clothes, shoe racks, and a lot of cooking tools. I soooo love Gourdos!

---

Hubby decided to go home for a 15 day vacay in case our Visa would not be released until next week. Airfare is expensive for such a short trip but homesickness is something you CAN'T just ignore. We were prepared to be away from each other for 3 months, but its nearly 5 months now.

Good thing Hubby is given their airfare allowance for 2012 on a pro-rated basis so the airfare would be covered by this and not by our piggie bank.

posted by JV @ Friday, October 12, 2012  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER