UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Wednesday, July 17, 2013
BALENCIAGA CITY IN LAGOON
As I secretly promised myself that I will not be making bag purchases for the year, unless, its the Chanel Flap Classic, I stumbled upon this gorgeous Balenciaga City. That's the thing with secret promises, nobody knows about it other than you - so its easy to break!


Since I'm into bag business, there are times that I don't get excited anymore with bags, because I'm always surrounded by them. But, my immunity has its limit. When I went to Balenciaga store to get some orders, I saw this, and I don't want to ever put it down. This color  is called  "Lagoon" which is part of the Fall/Winter 2012 Collection. 

I sometimes asked myself, when will my bag addiction will come to an end??? I guess, NEVER! As long as they keep producing beautiful bags such as this.


posted by JV @ Wednesday, July 17, 2013  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER