UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Thursday, March 21, 2013
COOKING ME
I'm still wide awake right now as I'm preparing a bunch of leche flan for the potluck dinner of the Pinoys in hubby's office. I decided to bring leche flan and shrimp rolls, both my SIL's recipes.

The pinoy mafia as they call themselves usually holds get-together potluck style. Those with wifey here usually brings home-cooked meals while those that are single and busy usually buys from the restos.

It will be my first time to meet the Pinoy Mafia as I was not able to join the previous gatherings. And I'm very confident that my food will be a hit! Yes, my cooking skills have improved tremendously since being a SAHM. Hubby told me that his team mates usually looks forward to his baon or any occassion that will call for my home-cooked meals.

SIL and I are thinking of opening a catering business if ever she and her family will relocate here.
posted by JV @ Thursday, March 21, 2013  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER