UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Thursday, March 28, 2013
CHANEL PRICE INCREASE
As I was doing my usual bloghopping yesterday, I came across the updated Chanel prices as of December 2012 and was totally sad learning that the two Chanel bags (GST and Reissue) I have been eyeing increased by 450 and 800 Euros  respectively in a span of 5 months.

This made me realize that I should buy them as soon as I can as Chanel prices keep on getting higher and higher. I was thinking of just getting the GST so I could spare the cash to my ongoing business but heck, price increase is such a bummer.

posted by JV @ Thursday, March 28, 2013  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER