UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Thursday, March 21, 2013
SAFE
Earlier as I was outside Villagio mall waiting for hubby and hermione to pick me up, a very nice car stopped in front of me. Then a Qatari man driving it went out leaving his car with the engine still running and went inside the mall to grab a cup of coffee at Starbucks. I was really surprised that the car he left just like that is a Rolls Royce! And there's no one inside...

Sometimes I will see a Ferrari, BMW, Brenthley parked reckelessly in the streets. Back home, cars like that are usually guarded with life. Here, its just a car...

And even if you leave your cars with the key and doors open, you will see it the way you left it even hours after. In Ph, even with the driver onboard, it will not discourage the carnappers from getting your vehicles.

Here I don't need to worry that there will be pickpockets hauling over me, even if I leave my iiphone and bag in the table to line up for meals, you can be assure that it will be there. I usually goes to jewelry shops here that sells diamonds, the sales people will leave me with a tray of diamonds to try on. People here are really so thrusting.

Life here is sooooo peaceful, no worrying about carnapper, kidnapper, holdaper and other bad people.

Qatar really never ceases to amaze me. True, this is one of the safest, if not the safest place in the world.

I hope Ph will be like this in the future.
posted by JV @ Thursday, March 21, 2013  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER