UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Thursday, February 21, 2013
HAPPY 8TH TO US

Today, we are celebrating our 8th year wedding anniversary. We got married twice, in a civil wedding rights last February 21, 2005 and a catholic church wedding last December 27, 2005. And I'm glad we did have two weddings because we get to celebrate it twice a year. And I get to have to receive two anniversary gifts. Last December I got an LV Bloomsburry and today hubby got me this:

Belenciaga Velo Giant 12 (Gris Tarmac)


Love it to bits!
posted by JV @ Thursday, February 21, 2013  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER