UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Thursday, March 30, 2006
More shopping...
I'm beginning to get bored in my job...I don't know but this week is a very tiring week for me, not that I've accomplished so many things, its just that I feel tired. I could use a break...

Last Tuesday, I cooked sweet bananas for my hubby, it will be his breakfast, dessert and dinner hehehe. Last night, my hubby and I went to shop for a stove grill and some more cooking utensils...as we went for each item, he teases me that my kitchen stuff is almost complete but with no use since I don't regularly cook. Hmp!

Then we bought some doorlocks, actually we were looking for center table but haven't found the right one yet.
posted by JV @ Thursday, March 30, 2006  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER