UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, March 01, 2010
Pedia...
Last Saturday we headed back to St.Luke's Medical Center for Hermione's follow-up check up, I'm beginning to hate the drive to the hospital. In a span of 1-1/2 years, we hopped from one pedia to another. And yet, we can't find a single pedia that holds clinic in nearby hospitals. So, we were left with no choice, but to endure the 1 hour drive to St.Luke's, if we're lucky enough with no traffic to worsen the hour-long trip.

Good thing I'm happy with my baby's latest pedia, I was half-hearted when I first met her, she didn't impressed me at all.I dunno, I guess I have high standards when it comes to medical professionals, I would always go for with Fellow level (my OB-Gyne as well as my Pulmo and even my Derma are all fellow of their respective specialization).  However, when Hermione was confined for 4 days, this lovely Pops Fernandez-look alike pedia would always visit her everyday even during Sunday, when I saw her concerned-looking face that Sunday morning - she won me over. Now, I super love her, no wonder my SIL has nothing but praises for her. I just wish she will have more clients based in the eastern side for her to think about holding clinic other than St.Luke's - say Marikina Valley for instance or may be Medical City.
posted by JV @ Monday, March 01, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER