UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Friday, March 26, 2010
Not Guilty
Its been a bloody hell of a week! I'm exhausted, having to be judged before even given a chance to take a step to the stand. Did I say that being a lawyer was a childhood dream of mine?

As much as I despise the idea of being made to look like stupid and careless, I find myself enjoying having to help put up a good defense for us to justify our actions back then. Building a defense case is really an exhilarating experience specially if you know that its a winning one because its founded on truth and nothing but the truth. I can almost taste the verdict: NOT GUILTY!

To the woman I look upon to, we're gonna win this battle, just like we always do. I can't ask you to stay, it would be so selfish of me to do that, because I know, you will be happier wherever you may go. We will still see each other again, and I hope I will have the pleasure of working with you again.


posted by JV @ Friday, March 26, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER