UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Office War
My worklife sucks! big time! I'm just glad that Hermione is here to keep me smiling all throughout this hellish week. Bad business decision, ass-saving, finger-pointing, office politics, powerplay - I witnessed it all.

When everything is not going out well, I just remind myself that I have been in far more complicated situation and I made it through. They say that life's challenges brings out the best or the worst in every person, but to me everyone has a choice - and I chose to walk out as a better person.
posted by JV @ Wednesday, March 24, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER