UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, July 26, 2010
The mom in me
I had a grand time with my little darling last weekend since yaya took a day off, we watched kiddie videos for hours and played the rest of the day. I always enjoy being with my little girl except that she is really exhausting me. Yaya told me that she is always behave when I'm not around and turns the total opposite when I'm there, maybe its her own little way of getting my attention. And I do hope someday that I don't need to go to work so I can be with her always.

My parents went to our place last Sunday to help me out with the airconditioning system, we had to transfer it outside since the current location is not suitable that made me pay a whopping P6,700 for a monthly-long usage, and it was just me, hermione and the 2 helpers in the house. I hope what we did this weekend would finally put our electrical consumption at a normal range.

When yaya arrived, me and my helper went to the grocery, when we returned home the little girl is already sleeping. I immediately called the newly opened Spa in the village for a 2-hour home service massage. I really love massage, I make it a point to have one on a weekly basis.

I also started exercising at home, I usually spend 30 minutes on a threadmill every morning  or late at night, I hope I could keep this up.
posted by JV @ Monday, July 26, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER