UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Film Festival
I'm becoming more and more of a movie addict. I have seen almost all the movies being shown (atleast those that I like), thanks to Citibank for their promo, and thanks to the huge bill that I have with them I get to enjoy my own film festival.

I saw Eclipse 3x. Two weeks ago, I've seen Knight and Day, not just once but twice with my friends, then last Friday, I went out with my brothers to watch The Last Airbender and then last night me and my college BFFs decided to have an impromptu get-together to have dinner and catch the last full show of Salt. I even braved seeing Inception alone prior to that. All that for free!

I really miss being with my husband, he is a true-blue movie buff, and I feel guilty that I get to enjoy movie-all-you-can while he's just letting the movie playdates passed one after another because he's busy at work and the tickets are too pricey in SG, my poor darling.
posted by JV @ Thursday, July 29, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER