UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, October 11, 2010
Happy Mondays
I usually dread Mondays, since I have to drag myself to the office and work my guts out for 5 days. Today, its a different story, I opened my eyes at 9AM and saw Hermione smiling at me. I should treasure moments like this, as I would soon be doing consultancy jobs. In fact, I would be starting with one next month. Thanks to my dear brother for putting good words for me. The pay is not that attractive, but hey, its not all about money. At least this new stint would not chain me to my desk for 8 hours a day, I get to work from home and spend time with the little girl and just show up during important meetings or whenever its necessary. A real work-life balance.


God is good.
posted by JV @ Monday, October 11, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER