UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, November 22, 2010
Wedding Outlook
What is it about weddings that I like? Hmnnn Well I love seeing the bride walk down the aisle, that is my favorite part of the wedding (it's so dramatic) but since I'm mostly in-charge of the reception coordination, I seldom get to enjoy that scene.

Way back 2006 I started the Wedding Outlook with my good friend K. I didn't plan to be a wedding coordinator, I literally stumbled into it.. For a year we didn't accept wedding coordination jobs, I was so busy with work and mommy duties.

Yesterday I pitched-in to do on-the-day coordination for my friend K's brother, it was a big wedding I must say with 400 guests and most are really VIPs. It was a tiring day for me and  I was distracted the whole day since I cannot really get over me hitting an owner-type jeep before going to Manila Hotel. All because of me being careless again. But all in all, it was a nice time to bond again with my friends from the office who also volunteered to help out.

Next year, I will decide if I will pursue with Wedding Outlook.
posted by JV @ Monday, November 22, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER