UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Saturday, October 23, 2010
JV's Kitchen...
My being a SAHM have given me the time to get to know myself more, I'm certain that I can do just as good in the kitchen as in the implementing and operating IT Projects. This week I decided to try my skill by volunteering to cook. Yes, I can cook and my husband would always tell me that it taste good whenever I would ask him in those rare occassions that I would whip something out of the kitchen. I dunno if he's just saying that just to please me...


My specialty is of course - Pork Sinigang. Our menu this week includes Pork Adobo with Stringbeans, Pancit Canton, Chicken Tinola. For tonight I tried cooking Pork Binagoongan which is one of my hubby's favorite, it just so sad that he's not here, but I' sure he's gonno like it. Tomorrow, I would be cooking Beef Caldereta, yum yum!

posted by JV @ Saturday, October 23, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER