UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, December 27, 2010
HO HO HO
This is what the little girl got as her Christmas present, we add up the cash gifts given to her by her lolos, lolas and titos so we can buy her this. At first, we were on the look out for a bike but couldn't find one that suits her age. I always wanted to buy her a slide, I even thought of getting her a Step 2 slide at the Kidz Kraze sale but getting it home in a car would be a problem so I immediately dismissed the idea. She adores it!

Aside from that, her dad also gave her Disney's Cinderella Doll, she also got tons of barbie dolls and dresses from her loving godparents and relatives. While hubby gave me a Lenovo netbook and its so pink like I imagined it would be, love it to bits! While for the man of the house - he got himself (as my gift, although he paid for it - only because I forced him to do so) - A Canon DSLR. At last he have one. The husband is also sporting a new phone, after 5 years he got a new one - and i Phone 4 it is. So happy for the husband.

Thank you Lord for all the blessings that you have continued to shower onto us, more importantly for the love.
posted by JV @ Monday, December 27, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER