UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Saturday, December 11, 2010
RED EYE
I missed my first badminton tournament today because I got hit by that stupid shuttlecock while on practice last Thursday. At first, I was really worried that I'll go blind, I was cursing myself what on earth am I doing looking back at the shuttlecock that passed me??? I'm sure my coach who doubled with me at that game can take care of that, good thing that he was not in front of me, or smashing it before touching my eye or else I'm dead!

I was immediately brought to the bench and after 30  minutes of rest I call it a night, I stayed for an hour in the "temp" home before driving myself home. In the morning I have to wear sunglasses the whole time since even the slightest ray of light is making me shriek...I went to the doctor and was advised to put antibiotic drops and cold compress to the infected eye. The doctor also discouraged me from playing badminton because of the danger it goes with it, especially in the eyes. She told me that she has a lot of patients who went blind just from playing badminton. Scary huh?

But I will not let go of badminton that easy, I already bought badminton rackets along with my cute outfit, aside from the 5 lbs I shed because of it. So I decided to get myself a protective eyewear instead. Yes that would solve it!

posted by JV @ Saturday, December 11, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER