UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Sunday, December 12, 2010
MOVIE DATE
I love watching movies and so is hubby - but now that he's working in SG, my constant movie dates are my brothers and their girlfriends who became my little sisters. Last Friday, Jerico, Lynn and I trooped to Movie World to see Narnia - The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

After I had my eye checked at Medical City, I went to every optical shop to get myself protective glasses - I swore not to play badminton again if I can't find one, lucky me I found one for quite a steel. Then I met my movie dates and we had dinner at Chef de Angelo. We had the 8 o'clock 3D screening and thanks to my Citibank slips for the P500 off.

Being a bum has its advantages, for one, my brothers always treats me for lunch or dinner + movies. Also, my dear brother promised to get me a Macbook soon. **Wink**Wink**


Before I forget, did I mention that Caspian is breathtakingly HOT? Well he is.
posted by JV @ Sunday, December 12, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER