UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
SUN
I had to forced myself yesterday out of the house to do some errands: 1) Pay the Manila Water bills (of us and my MIL) 2) Go to Sun Cellular Shop to have my Sun Broadband Lite deactivated since I already got my Unlimited Broadband last November 3) Shop for more Christmas presents.

I arrived at Robinson's Mall nearly 5 o'clock since I cannot get out the house without the little Ms. noticing, I immediately went to BDO but was advised by the guard that the bank is not accepting payments for Manila Water, he pointed me to LBC just right across the bank. I didn't have to wait long because there were just 2 customers at LBC, I then went to Mercury Drug to pick up some whitening cream to lighten up my pimple marks (since I always end up sleeping late watching or reading) and Muntilukast tablets for my dear Bechay.

My next stop was Sun Cellular Shop, I pulled a number on their queuing machine, I got No. 40 then I looked at the screen - its says: Serving Customer No. 19, I immediately went out and headed to the department store, I might as well go shopping than seat and wait for my turn. I managed to get a couple of tops for myself at Maldita. My wardrobe composed majority of business suits, so I needed some laid-back outfits to fill my closet. I was also able to buy gifts for my ex-officemates and college friends.

At 6 o'clock I went back to Sun Cellular Shop, they're already serving Customer No. 48, I asked them to put me next in line since I missed my turn, they deactivated my Broadband Lite and I asked the representative if the Unlimited Sun-to-Sun Text applies even if the recipient is in SG (in roaming mode), she said yes. With that, I applied for another line, because I passed the first line that I got from Sun to my brother since I'm not able to maximize it because I have a company phone at the time, but now, I can unlimitedly text my husband and he can just reply via YM which also I get to receive for free - that's for all Sun's subscriber. Apart from that, I had my plan  set as - Text Unlimited for Sun-to-Sun and the P200 (of my Plan 350) is consumable (so I can call landline and other network) + 250 free text messages to other network  - instead of the usual Unlimited Text-and-Call for Sun-to-Sun subscribers. Plus...I also got this for free:



I will just leave my other phone with Sun's prepaid sim at home so I can communicate with Hermione's yaya when I'm out. When I was with Smart, I used to spend more aside from hubby needing to reload his prepaid so he can text me (on top of his post-paid via M1). This means more savings for us apart from Sun's signal in our area is super strong compare to smart or globe where I needed to go out of the house just to be able to hear the other side.




posted by JV @ Wednesday, December 15, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER