UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Tuesday, December 07, 2010
OOOPPPSSS! I DID IT AGAIN...
I have a lot of things to do, but somehow I like to bum just a little more. After all, I deserve it! Well...my daily routine goes like wakeup, drink coffee while checking fb,emails,chat with my hubby and friends, play and watch videos with Hermione, go to the mall, cook (when I feel like it), shower,play badminton,go to the mall, watch teleseryes or tv series,sleep. Oh I forgot eat,east and eat.

I sometime sleep at past 3AM, I don't have to worry about not getting enough sleep and waking up early.


Today, after chatting with my friends, I went to the mall to meet my mom, she wanted to buy a new microwave oven but the truth is she just want to be out of the house and have some "me" time. Our paternal house is being renovated so my family has to move to the apartment unit in front of it. While I need to settle some credit card bills over-the-counter because it cannot be done online or via ATM, tsk tsk. I also had the bath towels embroidered and wrapped.

Then, my "no-to-shopping" vow went off the window when I saw this...


But I got the Natural Canvas, although mom is insisting for me to get the red one. I settled for a safer color so I can wear it more often. 




posted by JV @ Tuesday, December 07, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER