UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Friday, December 03, 2010
CHRISTMAS SHOPPING STARTS TODAY...
I officially started my Christmas Shopping today.

Every year I would promise myself that I would start my Christmas Shopping real early, as in January! But then again every year I would find myself getting all stressed out because I'm still wrapping presents right before Noche Buena starts.

This year I'm determined not to be in the same situation. I was able to finalized my list this morning, taking note of the gifts sitting in our storage room. After much fussing I was able to assign most of the gifts which means big savings on our part not just on the money but storage spaces as well.

Aside from completing my Christmas shopping early, my biggest challenge this year is not to go overboard with my very very little shopping money. Not like before, I used to spend thousands for family gifts, giving them bags, watches, sunnies and perfumes. This year - since I'm a bum, I have limited funds you see.

So I have to be creative, and by creative I mean go beyond my usual gift selections. Then a brilliant idea came to me as I was browsing through the home section of Robinson's Department Store, why not give personalized bath towels??? with their names embroidered on it! For sister-in-law, brothers-in-law, and for my parents, I included a half dozen more face towels for my father for his badminton game. I'm sure he's gonna love them! While I can still remember how envious my mom was when she saw the big towels which had our names on it for our Boracay trip last summer. So I'm definite she'll be thrilled when she sees those big His and Her towels that I got them. Of course, I need to have them embroidered next week.

I also got towels for my angels in the house, who makes my life easy. For my brothers, I'm thinking of getting them wrist band from Nike. For Jimboy, our youngest, something badminton-related. For my in-laws, this is the always the hardest part. What will you give to someone who have live their lives simply?

While my husband got his Christmas gifts already - he's a very happy man. For my little girl, I'll open a new bank account for her college fund.

As for me, oh I don't know, maybe the LV Speedy 30 I had been craving for sometime? Awww I forgot, I'm a bum! Seriously, I would be asking dear Santa for a netbook, Oh I love this one, its sooooooo PINK! Although my dear brother promised to get me a Macbook next year, this will do for now. Anyways, I can pass this to the little lady in the house :)

posted by JV @ Friday, December 03, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER