UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, November 29, 2010
5 lbs...
Is my scale broken or what? It registered that I'm only 125 lbs. Meaning I've lost 5 lbs already, maybe the 2-hour twice a week badminton game that's been killing me for weeks now has finally paid off. My father even hired a trainor for me and sign me up (without my knowledge) to join their tournament this December.

Also, the less red meat and sweets diet helped. I'm targeting to shed another 5 lbs by mid December, I want to surprise the husband of the new and improve version of me when he goes on vacay on January.
posted by JV @ Monday, November 29, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER