UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Friday, December 03, 2010
PARKING ISSUE
I have been meaning to go to Kidz Kraze,  I already settled on bringing my ever-dependable household help - Anne to do the lining up while I shop around but that still leave me with one big problem - that is the parking, according to fellow n@wies who went there already, parking is really horrible. Oh I'm missing my husband even more specially at times likes this that I needed to shop somewhere that I'm not familiar with.

I have only one last hope, dear brother, hope he would drive for me. I even tried updating my gift list so I will not over-shop or under-shop.
posted by JV @ Friday, December 03, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER