UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
TEASE ME...
Just as I have finally decided to focus on setting up my businesses, IBM called me to offer a post. Unfortunately we dont have a nanny yet so I have no other options but to turn it down. Anyway, if I'm destined to go back to corporate world - it will happen.

For now I am happy with my wedding coordination business because I get to spend time with my little one, but sometimes I misses all the actions, especially when Hermione is throwing a tantrum :)
posted by JV @ Wednesday, April 13, 2011  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER