UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, February 28, 2011
MY GIFTS...
We weren't able to celebrate Valentines and our 6th Wedding Anniversary decently being sickie and all that, but hubby didn't forget to give me my presents:

1) Missha BB Cream - and he gave me not just 1 but 3 tubes of it. I'm covered for the year :)
2) New iPAD Cover - it made my iPAD much safer esp. when the little girl is trying to break it hehe.
3) Shopping Spree - and I thought I would never buy again clothes, but who couldn't resist a Forever 21 trip???

Thanks my dear hubby for the presents. Love everything you got me!
posted by JV @ Monday, February 28, 2011  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER