UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, February 28, 2011
NOW AT 120 LBS...
I'm now at 120 lbs.

Since I stopped working I lost 6 lbs. but can't seem to move it down, being sickie with Dengue finally pushed the button that made me lose the 4 lbs. Now, I'm at 120 lbs. with no diet, no exercise. I still don't have the energy to do badminton, hubby bought me a new badminton apparel for some inspiration. Hope to get back to it soon.

8 more pounds to go and I'll be a happy mommy :) 112 lbs. is my pre-wedding weight and I want to see myself in my old Replay jeans, esp. that there is no longer Replay stores here in the country. Yes, I still keep them, because I know I will use them again, and I have been keeping it for 6 years now, hehe. Hope to use it real soon, before it melts. Yaiks.
posted by JV @ Monday, February 28, 2011  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER