UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
BACK TO MY PRE-MOMMY WEIGHT
Last week, I finally found the will to look into the stock of clothes that needs to be sorted out all those years! I've been tempting to do this for ages but I always find an excuse not to bother, but since I needed to create more spaces for the clothes that's been filing up our closets I finally did it.

I stored all my office attires, preggy clothes and formal dresses along with a dozen jackets into one huge box. As I was sorting for clothes to be donated away, I stumbled into my two favorite jeans - Replay jeans that hubby bought me from their megamall branch I remembered, I tried it anyway- and got the surprise of my life when it finally fit me! OMG! 



I'm deliriously happy with this revelation meaning I'm officially on my pre-preggy weight. Never mind the still-big tummy - I think I will need a lipo for that. I was able also to revive a few pieces of never-worn dresses because it was too small for me then, I usually buy clothes when I like them even though fitting would definitely post a problem for me, I just store them away with a silent prayer that someday I will get to use them haha.

Now I  have to keep a few pairs of jeans that are too big for me already, and since summer is approaching I'm hoping to shred a couple more pounds that would save me a lot of pesossesssss for bathing suits, but my SIL and her family will be coming this April, which will mean a lot of food trips, yay!
posted by JV @ Wednesday, March 23, 2011  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER