UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
FAILED GM
I intend to go on GM diet this week as a way of body cleansing, but when I just about to finish off my 1st day, my brothers and mom called me and asked if I could help them in doing some shopping for the house. When I was in the mall, my head is spinning because all I had was fruits earlier...so when I couldn't take it anymore, I followed and binged away - Cheeseburgers, French Fries, Spaghetti and Iced Tea. Wheeewww!

We bought a gas range and hood for the kitchen so that mom would be inspired to cook more for us. I would be breaking it in by making  my own version of Baked Lasagna next weekend. We also bought a new TV for our ever helpful Ate Jane. Then we have to trooped to another mall because I cannot seem to find nice curtains and blind, good thing they have nice designs at Robinson and at 60% off. Next time, we intend to buy a new sofa and dining set plus a lot lot more!

For my GM Diet, I'm planning to attempt to do it during the holy week instead.
posted by JV @ Wednesday, March 30, 2011  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER