UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Saturday, April 23, 2011
UPDATES
Finally our life went back a little normal. We had the house painted so we had to move in with my in-laws for a week, which meant having our stuff in-and-out.

My SIL and her family arrived last Monday, we're happy that they're finally here. We went night swimming at the clubhouse last Wednesday. Hermione really enjoyed being in the pool, I'm a happy mom despite the body pains I got from having to be with a squirming little girl - she honestly though she stand a chance on a 5 feet deep pool without mom's help! She's a very active little girl and sometimes I must admit that I cannot cope up anymore. I'm thinking of playing back badminton once the yaya arrives. 

We have been in the house most of the time except for a quick grocery trip yesterday. Hubby is still adjusting to his new work, travel time is really killing him so I told him to look for other possible employment options. I hope he could land a job somewhere in Libis or QC area. 

I have been seriously considering going back to work, somehow, I'm missing the office action/drama but I want a job which does not only pays well but a job that would challenge and motivate me to excel. Because I  miss being good at my job, somewhere along the way, I've lost my passion and drive to do best in my last post, I was only there for practical reasons. And I hated myself for being like that because its not who I am.

So now, before I accept any job offers, I will make sure I'm into it for the right reasons.
posted by JV @ Saturday, April 23, 2011  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER