UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Sunday, May 08, 2011
MY SCHOOL GIRL
I'm busy, yes, with my little one going to summer school. After attending a 5-day trial class, we decided to enroll her for the summer class. Yes, I'm a proud mom of a school girl now, I've been waiting for this day that I can drive her to school, pack her snack and watch her at school.

She is a fast learner, but a bit shy. The teachers adores her not just because she participates well in the activities, she is one bright little girl and a fashionista-at-heart. Everyone in the school love her ensembles, my my I'm really proud of myself now. You see, I happen  to be her personal shopper. ***Wink Wink***



But we wouldn't enroll her for the regular classes yet, she is too young for schooling, just for this summer, maybe next year. Atleast we have a year to decide which school we should enroll her in. When she turns 3, we're thinking of enrolling her to Kumon and ballet class.

posted by JV @ Sunday, May 08, 2011  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER