UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Sunday, July 10, 2011
TIRED
OMG! Weekend is over!

Tonight I found myself a bit irritated as in cursing-type irritated with my netbook, somehow I can't use the IE since I installed torrent, thankfully dear hubby is here to rescue me from my rotten mood. He fixed my netbook and gave me a body massage since it was a bit late for a home service massage.

I'm sooooo tired! and its because of too much Malling! Yes, its been week after week that we found ourselves in the mall. Last Sat we headed to the mall to pickup some home stuff, no shopping for me. Today, after a sumptuous that I somehow managed to cook - its Chili Garlic Shrimp, we went to the mall, hubby and the little girl went for a play, while I had my "me" time, foot spa, manicure, and pedicure- I super love my nails since I got to try the new O.P.I Crackle Nail Polish, though I have to spend 2 hours at the nail salon, but its definitely worth the time and moolah.


Then we headed to the grocery for some foodie, bought some hermione-related stuff and had dinner before going home. There I was, dead-tired already, but not that tired to blog and catch a late-night movie showing here in my netbook hehe.
posted by JV @ Sunday, July 10, 2011  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER