UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, July 09, 2012
COLLEGE
Yesterday, I almost had a panic attack when I can't remember if I have my college diploma already. Glad I found the box where I kept our documents, I will be needing it since I'm planning to go to my beloved PUP to get a certified true copy of  it for future employment opportunities that would come my way while I'm at Q.

I suddenly remember my college days. I'm not a straight A student, I swear I hate my course because of the Math subjects in it, its a course for the brainy people and not for me. I merely on "surviving" mode, would be happy to get a "3" which is a passing grade especially on my Math subjects. Though I belong to the star section all my student life and was always in honor roll without me even trying, I'm not sure the course is for me. It's too difficult for me, guess because I always wanted to be a lawyer, and I think I will be a good one given the opportunity. But my father's work back then was an on-and-off and I cannot afford to go to school for more than 4 years since I have other sibling waiting to be supported.

So there I was, trapped in the course that I hated. But needed to continue for the sake of my brother's future. I was given P100 for allowance, 25% is spent in fares alone, but I do manage to save a lot since being enrolled in a state university means student's family is struggling financially and needed government support. We were called as Iskolar ng Bayan (Nation's Scholar) which means, we are Bright and Poor. This is surely a complement.

I love my school. I was quite popular back then because I look like Julia Roberts - and so they say. I cannot see the resemblance anyway. I kinda accepted it since she starred Pretty Woman hehe. My boyfriend back then was the most popular guy in our college department and even in the school. The girls at school especially the really pretty ones cannot accept that he picked me above all of them - maybe because I was the only one not affected by his charms. He saw me as a challenge.  We had our ups and downs, and I cannot even remember how many times we broke up. But something remains the same all these years - my love for him.

P.S. He is my HUSBAND now.


posted by JV @ Monday, July 09, 2012  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER