UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Saturday, July 07, 2012
PARIS
Going to Europe has been our ultimate travel destination ever since. Hubby and I were discussing our plans yesterday to go to Europe instead of spending vacay here next year.

Part of hubby's package is an airfare allowance for him and all his dependents - that would be me and Hermione for now on a yearly basis. Airfare allowance is given in cash and not in the form of airplane tickets and its up to you on how you would want to use (may not be for travelling). Reason why most of his colleagues are opting to go to Europe, US and other foreign destinations instead of coming back in the Philippines. Hubby is convincing me not to have our vacay here as we spend almost half of our lives in the country but go to Europe instead. And he need not convince me since I'm already totally set that we should go elsewhere. After all I have been to most of the places here in the country because of my previous job as well as spent time in some of the best vacation spot during our yearly summer vacation such as Boracay and Cebu.

Getting a Schengen Visa is easy as well as US Visa according to his officemates, just a letter of recommendation from their company and that's it. I told hubby we should defer our planned short vacay to Dubai this October since I would want to really save for the European trip. You know, I'm planning to visit my friends - LV and Chanel which hubby gladly approved, he said: that is why we will go to Europe to buy your bags. Haha.

We hope my sister-in-law's family can join us, getting a Schengen Visa in SA is quite a challenge since they are required for some "show money" apart from the booking details of the accommodation and flights. And after going through that its  not 100% sure yet that their visa will be approved, so its a big of gamble for them. But we do hope we could travel together.

We love travelling since it expand our horizon and truly a learning experiencing having been immerse in the culture if the country we're visiting.

Hubby wanted us to have dinner under moonlight in Paris, isn't he sooooo sweet? I'm so lucky to have him as a husband as he knows what makes me happy and give it to me wholeheartedly.


posted by JV @ Saturday, July 07, 2012  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER