UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
GYM
After 2 weeks of slacking, I finally got the guts to enroll myself to a gym.

Yes, I have been meaning to go the gym for ages, but, can't seem find the time. But now that I have no work anymore, I run out of excuses.

I decided to have an afternoon session as the heat is really killing me at home, I'm not used to the heat as our office is freezing cold. I enrolled for a month, since I'm bound to be with the hubby by 2nd week of September. My personal trainer is really nice - I opted to have one, since it would make me more discipline in doing the routine.

Tomorrow, there would be Zumba class :)

---
On another note, I chanced upon NBI Satellite Office  in Metroeast and was able to get my clearance in 15 minutes, since they are almost closing. Hubby got his for almost a day of lining up, I just got so lucky that it was 5PM already and they haven't completed their daily target of 500 applicants, I was No. 491 :) I was planning to wake up at 3 AM one day and line up....Lucky Lucky Me, I don't have to do it.
posted by JV @ Tuesday, July 17, 2012  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER