UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Thursday, July 12, 2012
ERRANDS
Yesterday, I went to PUP to apply for CTC of my TOR and Diploma, since I want to be prepared in case I would want to work in Q, I have all the necessary documents with me.

Going there could be a challenge since one will need to ride a jeep (I have no plans of driving all the way there), I parked my car at Robinsons and took a jeep to LRT Station then off to V.Mapa Station, it required another short jeepney ride.

While walking inside the campus, memories kept pouring into me, I remember my college days and it made me smile. The school seems much better now, given the little improvements here and there. I was able to process the requirements in 30 minutes, had to pay P920 for the copies and is requested to come back by August 1.

Since I had so many errands on my list, I just had a quick lunch at Cibo in gateway mall after having my watch checked at WatchWorld. However, there was no readily available gasket for now and it will take 3 months to order one, so I will just bring it to Q and hopefully there's an accredited watch repair shop there for my favorite watch. For now I can't wear it since there's no  battery.

I took a cab going to Sta Lucia to open a new bank account, and went for a quick grocery shopping. I'm super tired when I came back but felt so "accomplished".
posted by JV @ Thursday, July 12, 2012  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER