UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Thursday, July 12, 2012
EMBASSY
Last Tuesday I went back to the embassy to get the attested documents for our visa processing. I decided to take a cab and not to drive since I can't remember clearly how to drive all the way to McKinly Hills. It was just a 30minute cab ride, the same time it takes me to get a cab , crap.

I arrived 1.5 hours earlier but I was glad since I was able to be in No. 6 of the list. I stayed at Starbucks with Dark Mocha frap and a book to keep me company while I wait for my turn. At 3PM, they called the 1st batch, which includes me, just took me less than 5 mins inside to get my attested docs. I immediately went home to see the darling baby.


posted by JV @ Thursday, July 12, 2012  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER