UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Thursday, October 18, 2012
VISA DELAYED...
Last Monday, hubby revealed to me that his two teammates who are also waiting for the family residence visa for their families has been released, while, ours have not with no explanation whatsoever on its status. The thing is, hubby submitted the requirements way earlier than them, and that pisses me off!

I can't simply understand how come ours is still not available. But then again, I chose to believe that maybe, just maybe, God would not let us go there now. He has His reasons.

With that, we booked hubby's ticket for a 3-week vacay here when we chanced a much lower airfare that the previous days airfare rates.

We are hoping that our Visa would be released anytime before mid November so we can all go together, it would spare me a lot of stress traveling alone with a 4 year old kid tagging along with me.

So we're keeping our fingers crossed.
posted by JV @ Thursday, October 18, 2012  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER