UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Thursday, December 06, 2012
BLOGGING FROM QATAR
Finally! An answered prayer! We were able to fly with hubby last Nov 16, to the land of Land Cruisers!

Last Nov 15, hubby was able to get our passports stamped and finalize the tickets with their HR. I wasn't able to host a decent send off party as planned since everything was only confirmed a day before our scheduled departure. But, I'm glad that it finally happened! Thank  God!

It was really nice traveling with the hubby since he's the one processing all the documents for us. There was a long line at the Immigration but we were not questioned/stopped as I feared. They were so friendly, not like what I have been reading about. However, I saw some people being questioned, mostly traveling on business and visit visas. The flight was generally okay, we were given the best seats since we have a kid in tow. Qatar Airways is awesome. Great service!

We arrived earlier even if we were delayed since we had to wait for other passengers that were tied up at the Immigration. Hubby's team including his Manager we're all there to fetch us in the airport.

I'm glad that hubby has a great team, they are mostly Pinoys except for their department head who is a british national but is also as cool as everybody else in their team.

They immediately drop us off to our flat and let us rest. The flat is a little messy with no wifey around to clean up. We cleaned up the room while the little girl go ecstatic seeing her cooking castle cookies (Disney Talking Kitchen).

We woke up early and I started to clean the rest of the flat while hubby went out for breakfast. At 12NN, I'm all done, we went out to Villagio Mall for lunch, shopping and grocery.

Villagio Mall is so lovely. Lunch at Applebees and do a little shopping for winter clothes for Hermione. While hubby took me to Louis Vuitton for my welcome gift. He bought me the Sarah Wallet that I have been eyeing for quite sometime. Yahoo!

Then we went to the grocery before going home to stock up the kitchen.

Thank you Lord for bringing us here with dear hubby. 
posted by JV @ Thursday, December 06, 2012  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER