UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, January 28, 2013
EURO VACAY
Me and sister-in-law (SIL) are busy with our plan to go on European tour this summer. Since hubby is not too keen to go back to PH for vacay since we just got here, and we wanted to go to Europe especially Paris ever since, we decided to do it this year while Baby # 2 is not yet in the picture. Our nephews will be off the school by the time as well.

We plan to go to Italy (Rome, Florence, Montecatini Terme, Venice), Prague and Paris. It will be a 3 week vacation. We wanted to cover more countries but hubby is not allowed for more leaves if taken full straight. So I guess it will have to wait for our next Euro trip.We are on the process of booking the hotels now and gathering up the requirements for Schengen Visa application.

Part of Hubby's package is airfare allowance for all of us. The best part of this benefit is that it is given in cash and not in the form of airplane tickets, so its up to you on how and when you will use it. It is computed based on the IATA rate of your country of origin. The airfare allowance given to us this year is enough to cover not just our airfare to Europe but our whole vacation, yippppppeeee! This means that "Mr. Piggie Bank" will not be asked to report on duty. *Wink*Wink*

I'm really excited about this trip since we will be traveling with my SIL  as well. My SIL (is like the sister that I  never had), we are sooooo close. I'm glad that we get along really well. 

Apart from the vacation itself, we are more excited about the bag shopping that we will be doing there. SIL has an endless list of LV bags that she will buy in Paris. While I have this one in mind:



Chanel GST (Caviar, Silver Hardware)

Well, I firmly believe that every baglover should have this. So perfect for a mom like me *Wink*Wink*



Other Chanel Bags that's in my wish list:

Chanel Flap 2.55 Reissue 

Chanel Tote




 I'm also thinking of getting a Balenciaga. Maybe this?

Balenciaga Giant 21 City Bag in Silver Hardware (Arena Red)



Oh the dear husband might have a heart attack upon reading this. But as he is really one generous husband, he already given me the moolah for the Chanel GST. For May's trip, I swear to limit my bag purchases to two. So its a tough choice between Balenciaga and Chanel Flap 2.55 Reissue.


posted by JV @ Monday, January 28, 2013  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER