UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Thursday, February 07, 2013
BUSINESS
Recently I have been thinking on what business to get into since I resigned to the fact that I will not be going back to the corporate world - at least not in the near future.

For one, I want to earn my "own" money. Being an "ate" in the family, I'm used to giving and not in the receiving end.  Though hubby is more than generous to me, aside from the expensive gifts he  showers me, weekly shopping spree, he gives me monthly "allowance" so I could buy whatever I want - be it for me or for my family and friends. I know, I know what is his, is  mine - but I can't help to feel a bit guilty that I'm spending his money left and right. I'm just soooo used to earning my own money and spending it the way I see fit.

Second, when Hermione goes to school I will have a lot of spare time. And I want to have something worthwhile to do.

For now, I have a long list of business options in mind. I ask dear Lord for a sign. 
posted by JV @ Thursday, February 07, 2013  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER