UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, January 28, 2013
MY NEW TOY AND MORE LVOE
The weather here in Q is driving me crazy.

Its  been freezing cold for two weeks which made me sickie. After accepting the fact that I'm  not really  built for the cold weather, we decided to get a heater.  As I was beginning to scold  myself for not getting one earlier, the weather went back to 20 degrees. Boom! I also bought a lot of winter clothes and just boxed up our summer outfits! I never gonna understand the  weather here.

On a happy note, I'm beginning to love hubby's gift for me. iPad Mini.



Hubby insisted on giving me the iPad Mini since the little  girl and him have both one. Not only does he feel guilty about it but he has this secret obsession with Apple products that he is not aware.  As for me, I'm happy with my Macbook Pro as it serves me well especially that I'm just here in the house but having iPad Mini is really awesome. I can't get my hands off it.

The husband really knows how to spoil me, ever since I got here, he would drive me to all the malls to shop and buy me nice stuff. To prove my point, he added my collection with these:

LV Sarah Damier Ebene


And my latest favorite to my LV collection is this...just what I need for everyday use.

LV Bloomsbury Damier Ebene PM 

I have been frequenting the LV Shop here at Villagio Mall. The price of LV here is just a little over than if you buy it in Paris, not taking into account the tax refund. The people here especially the locals are crazy about bags - more on Chanel and LV.

Other designer bags that are popular here are Christian Dior, Celine, Carolina Herrera, but Chanel is really the runaway winner. As for me I'm more of a Chanel, LV lover.




posted by JV @ Monday, January 28, 2013  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER