UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
SALE AND MOMMY DUTIES
This time of the year I see my favorite four-letter word everywhere - S. A. L. E.


And I'm taking every opportunity to visit all the stores on sale - GAP, ZARA, MANGO, SPLASH, SHOE MART, MOTHERCARE, OSHKOSH, ALDO, OASIS, NEXT, VICTORIA'S SECRET.

I'm starting to stock up on our wardrobe and also buying gifts for our families and friends back home. And ohhh boy sale here is really SALE, not what malls used to do back in PH that they will reprice the items making it more expensive before tagging it off. I was able to score a lot for half the price or even up to 75% off its original tag. Its awesome.

I can't wait til my credit card is here. Hubby  is thinking of putting a cap on  my credit card limit hehe.

But I'm not about all shopping, I'm taking my mommy duties seriously. We enrolled Hermione to ballet class at Qatar Foundation Recreation Center, she is really enjoying the 2x a week class (Wed & Sat). More than the class itself, she is really more on mingling with the other kids. She likes playing with her classmates. We're so glad that we manage to have english as her first language as it really helps her in making new friends.

Me and hubby started also going to the gym, I'm taking aerobics while hubby is doing circuit training. I want to do circuit training as well and latin dance but the schedule kinda conflict with Hermione's ballet class and Hubby's. On another note, I've also started checking out school for Hermione, atleast the one she could attend while we're trying to get in to our school of choice.




posted by JV @ Tuesday, January 15, 2013  
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER