UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Sunday, August 11, 2013
HERMIONE HAS HER OWN BED
Two weeks ago we decided its time for the little girl to have her own bed. I talked to Hermione about our plan and she happily agreed since Sleeping Beauty (her favorite Princess) has her own bed, that made me smile.

So off we went to Ikea and pick a nice bed for her. The bed is extendable so she could fit even if she grow a few inches bigger. At first, she is so excited to sleep on it, asking us if its bedtime already. But after a while, she would go to our bed and insist on sleeping with us again (arg). She found a way to sleep with us as she has colds and would blackmailed me that she is so "kawawa", silly little girl.

However every time her Daddy would tell her we would just return her bed to the store, that would trigger her to sleep on it, but would always climb up our bed in the morning and sleep some more while hugging me. She's so sweet.

Its okay with me, for I know she is taking baby steps to be independent.

posted by JV @ Sunday, August 11, 2013  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER