UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Sunday, October 06, 2013
HI
I know I have been absent for a while. There are so many things to blog but I can't find the time to write them down.

This is my first day to bring my little girl to school. The Daddy has an early shift and he left the car with me to take the girl to school.

Driving in Doha is great! But getting a driving license is a different thing - and that's deserve a separate blog entry.

While the girl is away I took the chance to spring clean the house, my SIL and her family will be coming here for a vacay and I'm making the house as decent as possible haha.

I'm having this feeling that I am where I want to be - in life. And I thank God for it, eventhough I has a few disappointments along the way like the recent miscarriage and driving test torture. I always believe that if I can't have what I want - God has better plans for me. And that's enough for me to carry on a Happy Life.

I love my life now. 
posted by JV @ Sunday, October 06, 2013  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER