UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
EURO TOUR: DAY 4 - TUSCANY, ITALY
Day 4. Tuscany, Italy

Another train ride took us to this very beautiful part of Italy.

I was not aware that we would be going to Tuscany so you can just imagine my surprise when I realized that we were actually there! To be honest, I was not paying attention to the itinerary that my SIL provided me for review and approval - I just had a quick scan then said yes to it. What can I say? I'm busy running the house.

The itinerary said we should be doing wine-tasting, I was not very fond of doing the wine-tasting tour since I'm not into drinking but I had to join since everyone is going. The very helpful receptionist of our hotel made the reservation for us - she is such a darling. We paid 45 euros for the tour including transportation. The bus is huge, new and super comfy. 

The view in Tuscany region is awesome! So green with olive trees and grapes vines as far as your eyes can see.

We went to a private vineyard and wine factory at Casteliani where I've tasted the most delicious black vinegar. We were also served with cheese, olive oil and had a lot of Wines - I'm not into Wines so I just took a sip  but had to stop since my allergy is catching up on me. There is also a small store in the vine factory where I bought some yummy goodies.

The movie "Under the Tuscan Sun" suddenly came into my mind as we were walking in the village. I love it! Its a place you would want to spend the rest of our life. So peaceful, serene.

We had another stop at Monterrigioni Castle for another wine and olive oil tasting. And had some gelato before going back to the bus.

I'm happy that I went along since its such a great experience.

I love Tuscany. 
posted by JV @ Tuesday, November 19, 2013  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER